Boat owners can easily go out to sea in their boats and hire a guarded mooring place (call +39.338.6747822 Sig. Menno)
The beach at Lacona is certainly the best equipped on Elba as regards entertainment and water sports. It is a truly a “young and dynamic” beach.
The Bagni Orano beach establishment offers a wide range of services, sun bed and umbrella rental, bar, restaurant – pizzeria, canoe for discovering the more hidden places and accessing small deserted inlets around the island.
There are also boat excursions offered directly through the campsite for those wanting to discover the beautiful coastline of Elba. The vessel Il Dollaro is probably the best of these (Molo di Porto Azzurro – tel. +39-0565.958346).
There are excursions on horseback available not far from Lacona at the following equestrian centres.
The campsite has an agreement with the Golf Club Acquabona, which is only a few minutes drive away, and has a proper 9 hole course (greenfee discount).
One must not forget about trekking: there are beautiful walks through the green Mediterranean forest, with itineraries of differing difficulty and length starting from the campsite itself. For more information, contact the management office of the Stella Mare campsite directly.
Guided excursions: www.ilviottolo.it
List of some activities around Lacona
- Bagni Orano: beach umbrellas, Bar and Restaurant in the near to the Camp site.
- Motonave il Dollaro II: Molo di Porto Azzurro - tel. +39-0565.958346
- Tennis Club Isola d'Elba: Loc. San Giovanni - Portoferraio - Tel. 0565-915366.
- Longone Tennis Club: Loc. Porto Azzurro - Tel. 0565-957845.
- Hotel Lacona: a 300 mt. dal Campeggio.
- Acquario dell'Elba: Marina di Campo - Loc. Segagnana - Tel. 0565.976631
- Terme di San Giovanni: Loc. San Giovanni - 57037 Portoferraio