The Stella Mare Camping Village, surrounded by greenery and connected by scenic paths to the alternating small beaches and cliffs overlooking the sea of the Capo di Stella promontory, is the ideal starting point for long, pleasant walks with your dog.
When you book, tell us about your pet; if you need a pitch that is also suitable for the needs of "Fido", our pine forest is definitely the right place for you.
For those who love camping and who do not want to forgo comfort, our Chalet-Bungalows with an enchanting view of the Gulf of Lacona are just for you. To ensure that all our guests enjoy their stay, we have a number of rules that must be adhered to.
The dog is allowed as long as the owner:
- does not leave the animal unattended;
- always uses a leash and is in possession of a muzzle;
- has an appropriate shovel or bag (collecting pet faeces is a deed of respect towards others and the environment);
- takes care not to disturb the peace and quiet of other clients;
- does not take pets into the playground, toilets or swimming pool area.
We would remind you that females on heat are not be admitted and breeds deemed dangerous may be removed from the campsite.